Sun King Brewing just launched a new subscription program for fans of Sun King Brewery King’s Reserve Series (SKB KR) called the ‘King’s Reserve Royal Order.’
The King’s Reserve Series are extremely small batch beers that are mostly barrel-aged. They can experiment with them and really create some exotic flavor profiles which can’t be found in their regular lineup. Some favorites from the series include Bourbon Barrel Timmie – a BBA Russian-Style Imperial Stout rated at 4.28/5 on Beeradvocate and 4.13 on Untappd. Another beer in the series is Diddy Muckle, a BBA Scottish-Style Wee Heavy sitting at a respectable 4.21 on Untappd.
There are some incredibly good beers to be had using this subscription. Sun King even says there are some special brews for members only that the public won’t be able to get their hands on (at least not in cans, anyways).
Here’s what comes with each subscription:
- A single pack of beers (2- 16 oz. cans) for all 12 (normally $20+/2 cans)
- 3 Limited Release SKB KR 2-can packs (exclusive, not for general public carry-out. They can still get it on draft though)
- Royal Order glass
- Dad or Trucker hat
- An admission to a Royal Order Members-Only party
- Pre-Sale/Ticket Discouts to Sun King Brewery (SKB) Signature Events
- 15% Merch Discount
- In-Person Pickup only (a single proxy is allowed but can ONLY identified during subscription sign-up – choose wisely)
If all of this sounds like something right up your alley, then go sign up for the Sun King Royal Order and then let me have a sip of whatever those special beers are!